Monday, July 13, 2009

Stardoll.com


This is my MeDoll. I made her on Stardoll.com. She is meant to look almost exactly like me. I think its a pretty close match, don't you think?

I stumbled across this website by accident the other day and thought I'd let my beloved readers know about it. Its pretty fun and you can make your own clothes! (I made the scarf the doll is wearing) Not only that, you can change their 'suites' to suit your tastes, get them pets, do their make-up/hair and take them shopping! They're pretty fun once you get the hang of the site. Also it gets pretty addictive too.

You can make money in the game by playing memory quizzes and celeb match ups but you can also pay AU$9.95 for a one month subscription and use it to buy some fab gear from the massive mall. I forked out the cash to see how the site really faired uninhibited and with everything available to me. I gotta say I had a blast.

You can also join clubs and invite friends over to your suite and everything! There are enough options in the doll design for you to make a doll that looks exactly like you too! You can make guys, girls, celebs, anything! There are comps where your doll can become a cover girl, you can make blogs, photo albums, give shout outs to your fellow
Stardoll buddies and you profile will even have a celeb look alike. (Though I haven't found one yet)

Hanging out with my little sister in London, Just one of the things you can do on Stardoll!

There are a couple of down sides I will say, but nothing that some great taste and bargain hunting cant fix.

Fist of all, to buy the really nice designer gear you have to pay for a
subscription. You can also design your own clothes, but most of the designs you use also require you to buy a subscription. That and the site being a little tough to navigate at first its all round pretty awesome fun. OH! And they should also sell Dachshunds. ;)

The game is made for teens, but its still pretty awesome for the 20 somethings. The oldest you can make yourself is 19! Quite flattering I must say.

Have a go ladies and send me a friend add! My name on the site is CelesteVonM.

Take care!

xo-xo

No comments: