Saturday, April 18, 2009

Peek-a-Boo!



Now, usually I'm not one of those people that jumps at the chance to be in photos. In fact you could say I'm camera shy! But upon hanging out with my younger sister (who now has a camera glued to her hand after living in Japan for a year) I have found myself the subject of many 'happy snaps'. I thought I'd share them with my lovely readers so that you can get a closer look at my life!

Here are a couple of photos I find quite nice and or amusing.
This is my friend Chris D (Class of 1984) and I napping after a long day of shopping fueled by massive quantities of Mother and V Energy drinks. Courtesy of my sister..

Penny becomes a grasshopper in long grass. The little darling.

We make a lovely family we do. This is on my daily commute into Melbourne to waste time and money.


On my way to one of my favorite Streets in Melbourne (Errol Street) someone wrote on the wall.. I was quite happy to walk past this on my way.

Share your world ladies. The more beauty the better!

xo-xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"ive wondered beyond absolutes" is a pretty cool quote, very nice.

penny is always great in a photo, as are you... the double glasses one is abit nerdy, but very cool :)

i thought all girls were photo whores O_o