Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm in the closet!



"Quick question. I’m pretty much into clothes, shopping, fashion, etc. and was curious if you ever use a site called www.closetviewer.com to basically inventory all of your clothes, make and save outfits, etc.?

Just found the site about a week ago, and it’s been a lifesaver, especially for a free site, and didn’t know if you were on it too." - Breana

Well, after reading this email I realised I had never heard of this site and I simply had to check it out for myself. She was totally right! This website is amazing! I have just started to add my clothing bit by bit.. Unfortunately my camera is out of commission right now so it will take a while to get my massive amounts of clothing and outfit ideas on there!

My user name is LorenaVonM if anyone is interested in checking out my digs!


xo-xo

No comments: