Saturday, January 30, 2010

I see it first

January Favorites! LOVE LOVE LOVE in the new year of 2010!

This Summer is half way done! Thank goodness for that! I feel my Summer Slippers (Havianas) melt to the pavement when I set foot out of the house and dread wearing heels for fear I will slip out of them at any moment. Indoors is my haven and as the aircon sends chills down my legs I think of all the fun things that can come with a Summer spent mostly indoors..

I simply must must have..

Fashion TV has the most amazing range of clothing stating the wearers love of the movement. 

Check out the fashion packs available at the website! www.fashionTV.com
Don't mind the super skinny models, we all know that fashion is about the clothing and not the size of your waist. Think of all the top fashionestas who have a little more to love!
 

Do you get bored sitting inside with nothing but your computer to keep you company? How about you pick up a little buddy to bring your pc to life!

This little USB owl is one of many PC toys that plug and play to make your computer more fun. Be it at work, school or home, these little guys are sure to brighten the experiance of staring at a screen all day. Check out ThinkGeek.com/geektoys for the latest in toys, from USB owl, to USB rocket launcher!



I love love LOVE Vogue. But I am so tired of venturing outside into the heat to pick it up. I Subscribed as it makes it cheaper and gives you something to be excited about. And while you wait, check out Stylehunter.com for the latest news and looks! Voila! No sunburn!



Its no fun spending your days in front of a fan, in your knickes waiting for the sun to go down. Why not jet set to a forign land of beauty and wonder? Most sub-tropical countries like Tahiti or Veitnam don't get over 30c in Summer, though they do have a high humidity (90%+). I recently spent my holidays away in Vanuatu and while I battled with the humidity (and won eventually) I met amazing people and saw unspoilt beauty at its finest. A great distraction from the hot weather. My one tip. Bring a GHD.



Pick yourself up a foot spa and treat youself a couple of times a week. My tootsies are loving Sunbeam's Hydrotherapy foot spa. For the full treatment, pick up some scented oils, marbles, foot moisturiser and some lovely nail laquer. I am so in love with Chanel nail laquer in Vendetta.


All eyes on moi

Woven glitter gowns in all 3 golds, blushing salmon bridal tulle, chiffon, lace and silk. Georges Chakra you are King of La Femme Haute Couture. In the Paris Haute Couture Summer/Autunm show for 2010; the girls breeze down the runway with pulled back ballerina buns loosly held and whispy. Laiden with vast amounts of beautifully manupulated fabric in pastel shades from pink to yellow to glitter gold and silver. Thick lace mixed with bridal tulle floats down and with a quick spin floats off again, leaving you wanting more from this fabulous designer. The music

 

Dior, in Keeping with the designers true style of Haute Couture has brought out a line that is built for luxe womean. layers of chiffon, boiled wool and netting with top hats and canes, the girls take their time down the runway. Large silver platters laiden with cut crystal dangling from their ears, faces painted white with red lips and dark eyes. Unafraid stances and large loose whispy buns. The music is new age western, then changes to a Leona Lewis sounding song as large beautiful gowns float down, the girls wearing massive hats, millinary heaven as netting and feathers embroyder these beautiful creations.

This concludes my Mid-Summer-love special for now. But stay tuned!


xo-xo

No comments: